Subject: [at-l] I'm back to my old self/lovable and ready to hike
Author:  "KC" <felton@bluenet.net> at ima
Date:    1/15/99 10:47 AM

OK OK OK, enough already,,,thanks for letting me vent my feelings in public. I'm
over it now. You will hear no more talk of WF or Trailplace from me. I'm back to
my lovable self. I have a thru hike to finish planning, golly it is only 44 days
to go! Forward, onward and upward (lots of upwards). KC aka War Eagle