Re: [at-l] [Fwd: ATML Trailplace will be restored]

In a message dated 99-01-15 09:25:02 EST, you write

>> The trick is to simply ignore them - just as you would on the trail if you
are to
 maintain your sanity. There is no reason to get involved in every argument or
discussion ..... When someone is posting messages here that offend me, I
delete them................ When someone continues to post message here that I
don't feel add any  value, I don't read anything they post for a while.
  ...... Yes, I may miss something interesting in this approach, but I would
 prefer to do this than to force someone else away from the campfire, or
 try to force my beliefs on someone else at the campfire - physical or
virtual.
 ......Try it, it works! -Paddle >>

Good advice.  I'll try that approach.  The alternative is exhausting.  Thanks.

Trailmixup