[at-l] Re: trailplace.. LAST POST

>Tom, one thing we can do to put a permanent stop to this is to invoke
>(help me with this name) Gordon's Law of the Internet. I believe that it
>states that all conversation in a USENET thread will stop once a
>comparison to Nazi Germany or its leaders occurs. The decoder rings and
>oatmeal will instantly decay into dust.
>
>This is far more severe than banishment to the archives, even to spend
>eternity next to an umbrella!
>
>If you are ready, let me know and I will make the great sacrifice of
>credibility (as if...) and invoke the Law.
>
>OrangeBug
>Atlanta, GA

I have reactivated the atbeans@hotmail.com gas relief internet
mail drop. Kathley reminded me. Aaah, a good outhouse.

But regarding you question,  Ok, I have search my very soul.

I think looking back and not to show my age Dr Zarkov or Emperor Ming.

I remember those space ships stuppering along their merry was.. they had
gas discharges but they stopped because we took away the flints they
use to make the sparks and now use'em to start the campfire..

Hey did I make it hiking related :)

Tommy the Terrible..