Re: [at-l] We interrupt this program for some

* The main trouble with mental notes is the ink fades so fast

* Ideas are great provided they don't degenerate into work

* If you're "not yourself today", enjoy it while ya can

* If life isn't worth living, what else can you do with it ?

* The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm gets eaten.

* Never try to leap a chasm in two jumps.

* Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

* A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

* There's still "incurable romantics" -- we need better antibiotics

* Opportunity may only knock once, but temptation raps for years

* People are more violently opposed to fur than to leather because it`s
safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.

* Today is the last day of your life, so far.