Re: [at-l] Oooops!

Lucian Hicks wrote:

> Kahley wrote:
>
> <<I just credited Datto with a Bristlecone quip.  Yow!!! So sorry.
> It's getting hard to tell the punsters without a score card.>>
>
> Well, I figure for 1/3 of her gear by way of contingency fee, I'll have no
> problem finding a lawyer to handle this one.  She seems to have everything,
> putting this puppy into full-blown gear-lust mode.

Lust all you want!!!  Poohbias Gorpus is my attorney !  You'll not touch a
thing!!

> <<Actually, I have a reluctance about Bristlecone's name.
> It violates rule number three of the trail name code.  ;^)>>
>  Suggestions?  I've already had
> suggested  ...snip.. "PWA" for "Problem With Authority."

Well the sentiment is right on but that reeeeaaallllly violates rule #3.
Need I remind you???? Quoting the author of the code...(me)....
"No trail name shall consist of more than two...that's 2 if you live in
Rio Linda.....syllables."

From one person with PWA to another.....I suggest Rebel.
which by the way also meets the requirement of Rule #2.
Publicity may make it qualify under Rule #1....     k./\