[at-l] Re:

On Wed, 13 Jan 1999 14:03:11 -0800 (PST) Victoria Roush
<tsjuster@yahoo.com> writes:
>I got my name(Chevy, of course) because I "hit like a truck", which is
>pretty good being, at the time, a 14-year-old girl. hah.

Good for you Chevy! We have 4 children, all grown now. Our daughter Renee
(her trail name is Sunshine) had a hard row to hoe because her 3 brothers
would pick on her all the time. Well, let me tell you, she knew how to
give it right back! Her brothers learned to fear and tremble.

 At Christmas time, they were all at our house and she and our oldest son
got into a wrestling match just like when the were kids! It was fun to
watch, we just laughed and laughed. She could not get the best of him BUT
he was afraid to turn loose of her because he knew she was right ready to
give him what for!  Hopeful