Re: [at-l] Is it possible??

In a message dated 1/13/99, 6:48:02 PM, AASarra@aol.com writes:
<<Now Felix is back but has anybody heard from Datto??  No, I didn't think so.
Is it possible, can it be true that they are actually the same person and
Felix didn't really accomplish the thru for which we have been giving him
credit??>>

I got a phone call from Datto the other day ... it was kind of staticky, but I
understood that he was in a phone booth about 40 miles west of Omaha. I think
his runaway tent was about 42 miles west of Omaha when he called, moving
westward about about 1.8 mph. Headed for west coast, I think. Guess it wanted
to get away from the cold weather. Poor guy. I miss him, myself. (Datto, not
the tent!)  :P

Nina