Re: [at-l] Oooops!

Kahley wrote:

<<I just credited Datto with a Bristlecone quip.  Yow!!! So sorry.
It's getting hard to tell the punsters without a score card.>>

Well, I figure for 1/3 of her gear by way of contingency fee, I'll have no
problem finding a lawyer to handle this one.  She seems to have everything,
putting this puppy into full-blown gear-lust mode.

<<Actually, I have a reluctance about Bristlecone's name.
It violates rule number three of the trail name code.  ;^)>>

OH NOOOOO!!  More rules?!!  Here too?!!  Cough sputter wheeze!  The name is
a cherished relic from a former girlfriend.  (Frankly, that's about all she
left when she moved out, but, well, that's another novel).  I guess if I
ain't wed to her, I ain't wed to the name.  Suggestions?  I've already had
suggested "LCD" for "Lowest Common Denominator" and "PWA" for "Problem With
Authority."  I've also had a lot of very colorful epithets suggested, but I
ain't talkin' 'bout those none.

Lucian ("Bristlecone")
"Resist much, obey little."  --Walt Whitman