Re: [at-l] Trailplace

Not so fast. Often hikers complete to show that s0-and-so that they really
aren't quitters in everything they've attempted.

I get your point, but I also hope you get mine. If we are excessively
thin-skinned about criticism, we really haven't a clue about our own qualities
and potentials.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA