Re: [at-l] Icestorm

sdowns@premiertechnologies.com wrote:

> Outside my window, the surreal sounds of shattering glass as pellets of frozen
> precipitation hit the sidewalk and splatter into a million pieces. Felix, I
> don't envy you those days in the Smokies one bit.

Ohhhh, but it was truly an amazing day.

> Anyone hear yet if the other southbounders out there made it to the end yet?

Groovin' Moose and Sundown should have finished in the past couple of
days. I spoke with their parents the end of last week. Calamity Jane and
Lucky Luke should be done in a day or two. Patch called night before last
and is in Franklin. He can't summit until the 22 or 23 because of some
media commitments. That's all I have for now...

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98

Stop and see me at:  http://members.tripod.com/~Felixhikes/index.html