[at-l] Real questions

Okily-doke... I got a couple of real question for you...

When I was hiking south from Flint Mtn Shelter, and before I got to the
Shelton Monuments, there was a Chevy Blazer sitting on the Trail. Where
it shouldn't have been. Has anyone heard anything about this, or saw it?

There was a full moon sometime around Dec 4th. I was at Knot Maul S. As
the Moon rose above the horizon, there was a HUGE (Baby, I mean big) "Z"
in the sky, right at the horizon. It was roughly 3 or 4 times higher than
the moon. It seemed to be a cloud-like material. Does anyone have any
idea what it was/could have been. (I'm guessing and hoping it was
something of a stunt from an area radio station)

Can someone please tell me what the AT does at the summit of Mt.
Washington? It looks like it is a spur/side trail, but it is blazed
White. Can it be the you are going north and south at the same time???

There'll probably be more of these, too...
--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98

Stop and see me at:  http://members.tripod.com/~Felixhikes/index.html