Re: [at-l] lists and Trailplace still up ...

>> >     My "vote", Ryan, as if any of us actually do, is that we don't
>> >mess with the wonderful campfire which the at-l is.
>> >     My "guess" is that all those Holiday messages stating posters'
>> >     appreciation for what the at-l is, AS IT IS, spoke for a silent but
>> large majority.
>> >
>> I agree with this.  Hopeful

Me too. The campfire chat here is natural, unstrained, open and
appropriate. I was really sorry to hear Dan closed Trailplace and took it
for granted that it was no longer available, then Mr. Boo told me to have a
look and it's fully accessible as always. Can it be closed to some and not
others? was the message allegedly from Dan a hoax?
Footloose