Re: [at-l] Sweet Potato Stew/Soup

In a message dated 1/12/99 11:10:40 PM Eastern Standard Time, McLEOD-
KEITH.DOREEN@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< Thick and Chunky Seet Potato Soup >>
With all my new diet restrictions I am looking for any and all receipes that
are loaded with 'stuff' that is good for you, but won't aggravate an ulcer.
We plan on dehydrating for our thru (have to really if I want to make it).
All my life I have been a real 'basic' cook.  And I learned in an era that
didn't know beans about colestrol.  We just added milk and butter to
everything until it tasted right.  So I need all the help I can get from you
nutrition minded hikers out there.  Send me receipes...the more the better.
Thanks in advance.  I need lots of veggie's, lots of protein and no fried,
salty stuff.  Alas also have to stop my chocolate habit.  (that's the tough
one.)

Patty