Re: [at-l] Fw: I Can't Believe It!

In a message dated 1/12/99 3:30:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
archangel@weblnk.net writes:

<< I also agree with Rosie, most of the complainers probably HAVEN'T been in
the AT community other than this website.....

I have never been involved with atml.  When I first decided to do a thru hike
with my daughter, I asked her about both lists.  After much conversation and
reading some of her mail, I made the decision to only join AT-L.  This kind of
post is not what I am used to seeing on 'my' list.  I know now, after reading
this, that I made the right decision in staying away from the atml.
Patty