[at-l] Of Irons, Wrinkles, and Baby Bottle Liners

<<There's a low-tech way to seal the baby bottle liners, too. Flatten the
open end and cover it with a fold of paper and then hit it with a hot
iron. Don't touch the iron to the plastic, or you'll have a mess on your
iron. You'll get the timing down after a coupla pouches.>>

This assumes, of course, that one OWNS an iron.  Some of us bachelor types
run around with a rumpled look much of the time.  If God hadn't invented
wrinkle-free fleece and capilene, we couldn't be seen on the streets of
respectable burgs.  Maybe that's why we head for the "bergs" every chance we
get.  ;-)

Lucian ("Bristlecone")