RE: [at-l] Wacky Winter Walking (a little long)

Hey, I was hoping to do fifty or so miles after Christmas this year, but
after reading that, even I am not htat masochistic. I'm not worried about
cold weather hiking experience, I've been out WORKING at -120. But I would
kind of like to ENJOY this hike...

Lee I Joe