Re: Re: [at-l] HikerHog Day Auction

In a message dated 1/10/99, 9:42:42 PM, cprudhom@chat.carleton.ca writes:
<<Okay, okay.  I swore I wouldn't get involved in such debauchery>>

I think you speak for the rest of us single but respectable hiker babes! <g>

Alas ... I, too, feel obliged to speak up and make my humble bid. I bid my
hiking partner, Lucky Dog. Lucky Dog actually belongs to my REAL hiking
partner, Elisa, but I will selflessly bid her for a catch like Solar Bear. I
would bid Elisa, but she is happily married and besides, she is much too short
for Solar Bear's tastes.

Before you turn down this bid, consider ....  First of all, like me, Lucky Dog
is a single hiker babe (I think. But she may well be a hiker-it). And Lucky
Dog is a blonde--what can be better than a blonde hiker babe? In addition,
Lucky Dog will breathe heavily and lick you in the tent while you're trying to
sleep. Lucky Dog will also warm your Ridge Rest for you. This hiker babe/it
will accompany ziplock-wary hiker babes when they have to go pee in the middle
of the night. Lucky Dog will eat any leftovers you have (if you have any-she
LOVES mac & cheese)). And she hikes naked, other than a collar (some guys like
that, ya know), and a little backpack (I'd go into the pros and cons of nude
hiking, but that is an ATML subject). Also, Lucky Dog will carry your gorp for
you in that little dog backpack. She will eat your gorp for you as well, if
you're not careful. And she is ALWAYS happy to see you!

So, consider my bid. Please consider it very seriously. VERY seriously.
PLEASE. I'm begging you to take the mutt. I can't stand her. Go, doggy. Go to
Solar Bear! Go AWAY, puppy! ....Go!

Nina