[at-l] Class action suit anyone?

I'm not usually one who is quick to call a lawyer, but after waking up this
 morning with a big black and blue on my butt I had to at least call a
lawyer. Here's a quick summary of yesterdays events...

Yesterday was beautiful. High 20's and crisp clean air. So I decided to get
 my butt out of bed and head out to one of the local trails. Well,  shortly
 into the walk my feet, soon to be followed by my hand, elbow & butt, hit a
 patch of ice!
What were the County and the trail maintainers thinking? They had plenty of
 time to clear the trail - I wasn't out until 10am! The least they could've
 done was lay some salt down. Or put up a sign warning me that the trail
may be icy. Don't they know people enjoy wearing sneakers when they hike in
 20* weather after a week of snow and rain!?!

I just cannot sit idlly by when I know this could happen to someone else.
So, this morning I consulted my lawyer and here's what we came up with:

$.2M to replace the potential income of pictures I didn't take cause I was
too busy walking off the pain
$.6M to cover the Vitamin "I" I'm now taking
$9.2M for Loss of enjoyment on the hike as a result of the fall

Total: $10M suit

I'll let you know if they get back to me wanting to settle out of court.

Also, if anyone else has had a similar experience, my lawyer is willing to
help us file a class action law suit in favor of all those that have ever
fallen, slipped, skinned a knee, twisted an ancle, or stubbed a toe while
hiking on a public trail. Just call Joe at 1-800-TV-Lawyers and give him
the details.

-Chris
christopher.casciano@prudential.com
(not too far fetched, is it?)