[at-l] apologies...

my passions run faster than my wisdom ( or lack of ) at times.  solar
bear, i apologize to you.  my knowledge of certain facts and actions
apparently are contrary to the truth, and you have set the record
straight.  i still feel strongly about the deteriorating state of affairs
within the community, but using your situation to make that point was ill
advised.  i appreciated your lack of malice when responding to my post (
a lesson that i should pay heed to ), and hope that our friendship has
not suffered...

pittsburgh