Re: [at-l] HikerHog Day Auction

TOKTAADN@aol.com writes:

> But I welcome the Canadian currency because I hope to hike the IAT some day.
> Hey Cindi, where's your bid?  I'll carry your rifle for you.  It's a lot
> lighter than these damn backpacks these American babes are wanting me to lug
> around.

Okay, okay.  I swore I wouldn't get involved in such debauchery, but since
you asked I guess I have no choice. <<g>>  No rifle this time - lucky you!
Instead, I've decided to carry my Short Range Anti-Armour Weapon, Heavy.
Don't worry though, Solar Bear!  It's not that heavy...I wouldn't do that
to you!  It only weighs 29.7kg, and it fits easily under the Lazy Boy
that is also in my pack. :))  The SRAAW(H) is only for self-defense
against poachers and the like....but hunting for food is another matter!
Them veggies can be wily, so I'll bring along some M67's for them.  That
oughtta stop them before they get too far!  The lethal radius is 18m, but
don't worry - I *think* I can still throw that far....

I'll bid a case of Lipton's noodles and a "toonie" (which is worth $5
American). ;D

Take care and Look out! Grenade!,
Cindi