[at-l] Ruck gear expo!!

Now we all now that it's not what we carry
but what carries us but......
GEAR IS COOL!!!!
So whenever hikers get together there is bound to be some
gear around.  At this year's Ruck we will have demos of zipstoves and
zipettes,
primus canister stoves, peak extremes, esbits, trangia (I hope) and
at least one type of homemade alcohol stove.  Plus there may still
be some people who carry shelter torches....errrr..I mean whisperlights.

AND.....if we can pry Kurt away from the sewing machine, I think
there will be a Nomad tent to drool over.  Anyone else who has been
industrious and creative re gear,  please share!!!!!!     k./\