Re: [at-l] HikerHog Day Auction

In a message dated 1/10/99 6:15:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
hikers@javanet.com writes:

> I bid my lousy Pennsylvania map set and the .32 I found in the couch
>  cushions. I believe that the Canadian paper currency has less value than
>  the loose change.

Yes, you're right Cheryl.  You would be the high bidder, except for the fact
that you are married.  Therefore I must disqualify your bid.  Tsk Tsk, Cheryl,
what will people think!  :)

But I welcome the Canadian currency because I hope to hike the IAT some day.
Hey Cindi, where's your bid?  I'll carry your rifle for you.  It's a lot
lighter than these damn backpacks these American babes are wanting me to lug
around.

Happy trails,

Solar Bear