[at-l] HikerHog Day Auction

Am I the first bidder???  (That figures!  :-P  Kidding, SB)

Alright, Solar Bear, I'll bid.  As the saying goes, a picture is worth a
thousand words....Well, the picture of you in the tutu is worth only about
500.  Now, seeing it in person is definitely worth it!!

I bid all the money in my pockets right now!  Wow, you say, that's is pretty
generous.  Yeah, sure, if I had pockets!  Sorry SB, I can only muster the
change on the floor of my car...$ 0.27.  Hey, I use that change!

Good luck.

Gosh I hope I win!, she thought with nervous anticipation!

-Dust Devil