Re: [at-l] Its snowing!!! YEA!!!-No more snow PLEASE!!!

>Paula wrote:
>> >Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow....
><snip>
>
>Elizabeth replied:
>> That is what I said last Friday when it snowed but now if I see one
more
>> freakin flake I am going to scream!!!!  Guess I'll have to scream
since
>> we are getting more tonight or tomorrow. :-)
><snip>
>
>Solophile forwarded this to me awhile back. Half full or half empty?
>
>Walk with white,
>
>-Rambleon-

I love that story!  My sister sent it to me last week but since the
freaking mail truck couldn't get through all the *amn snow to the
mailboxes, I didn't get it until Tuesday.

They haven't plowed here where I live one bit.  Last night while I was
out, I did see one of those *amn snowplows parked in the liquor store
parking lot!!!!!

Elizabeth aka Momolio
Indianapolis, Indiana