Re: [at-l] Its snowing!!! YEA!!!

     Yet another thing to love about this list.......

     Is snow "good?" "Bad?"

     Attitude, baby! What a fun group!

Subject: [at-l] Its snowing!!!  YEA!!!
Author:  Paula <paulers@ix.netcom.com> at ima
Date:    1/8/99 11:41 AM

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow....

what a wonderful excuse to stay home today... sitting here pretending to
organize my desk, but really playing with email, watching the snow fall
outside on the trees.  Nice big flakes and TONS of 'em!

I LOVE SNOW!!!  almost enough on the ground to get my snowboots on and
go out and play... where are those nieces and nephews when you need
'em!  I love using the excuse of playing with the kids when really I
want to play.

YIPEE!!  SNOW DAY!!!

( now you know, i only pretend to be a grown up! )

--
Paula