Re: [at-l] Gaz Stoves

Thanks Jim & Pat & KC,

thats EXACTLY the type of advice I was looking for!  I think I'll really
like it, but was worried about using for the long trips (Tuscarora this
spring, AT next spring ) mainly fuel re-supply & weight, and remembering
how cold it got for the early march starters from this years journals.
They had quite a long stretch of below freezing, down to the teens and
single digits even.  Think I'll keep it for my kayaking trips and
weekenders and order that Esbit and start trying to re-create KC's tests
to get familiar with how it works.  maybe even get the Sierra to play
with that also... hmmmm... now i'm starting to see how the gear can pile
up...

Paula

--
Paula