Re: [at-l] photography equipment...

In a message dated 1/6/99 10:00:17 AM EST, kauzlar@madison.main.nc.us writes:

> Actually it is not exactly Kodak paper. I discussed this with them once. If
>  you are getting Kodak paper, let me in on it.

Well, I don't know what "exactly" Kodak paper is - but all the pics I have
right here, from the Gathering and Trail Days and Trail Fest say "KodaK" on
the back of them.  And they are good pics <g> (did I say incriminating??? LOL)
So - all I can say is, if it isn't exactly Kodak paper it sure looks like it,
the pics are great, and the service is awesome.  (no, I don't own stock in the
company LOL)

The Redhead
Ga > Me  00