Re: [at-l] propane/butane stove vs. Esbit

In reading about the resurrection of the Bluet cartridge, I wonder if
the temperature of the cartridge is amenable to change. I recall my old
Optimus that required a spectacular flame to warm the sucker up to allow
the generator to build pressure for the gas. Would the ultralightweight
dryer pipe be a safe means to allow the Bluet to warm its contents and
improve performance in warm weather?

I am purely curious, as I am a Whisperlite fan since my wife threw out
my Optimus. She claims to worry about someone toasting marshmellows off
me while I was lighting the Optimus.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA