Re: [at-l] dried yogurt?

I was given some of this on my last hike by a veggie high school student. Even
she couldn't stand the stuff. Ants avoided it. Boars squealed in fear. Bears
clambered away at full tilt.

You get the idea. It was the one time I spat food out in front of the cook
without a hint of surprise from her.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA