Re: [at-l] photography equipment...

York Photo Lab does a great job, and uses Kodak paper, the service is good,
quick and they also offer the converting to disk options.  I've been mailing
them my film for about 15 years now, and have been completely satisfied.  If
you use regular film, and want digital photos, I'd suggest them.  If you don't
want digital photos, I'd still recommend them <G>  You might have to wait a
few days longer, but its worth it in savings, and they pay the postage.  Can't
beat it.

The Redhead
Ga > Me  00