Re: [at-l] outhouses

Ski Windblown in New Ipswich New Hampshire used to have a ski through
outhouse; two doors on either end and a box instead of a bench that your
skis could go on either side of...

They've done a lot of renovating over the years and have since replaced
the ski though outhouse with a more conventional variety.

Too bad.  It was worth it to leave it there as a conversation piece.

Mara