Re: [at-l] More Beer Please??????

Erwin has beer - in a very few spots.  I'd recommend buying it in a six pack
though - the two very small bars are, uh, well, I can't manage to find a way
to explain it without offending someone - so, lets just say, don't go there
<g>  They are closer than the stores to the Trail, though, which isn't saying
much.  Lucky for all you '99 thru hikers that mom and I live here, huh? ;)
Send a postcard ahead - we'll stock your favorite :)  So add mom's house to
the list, Kahley <vbg>

The Redhead
Ga > Me  00