Re: [at-l] KC's Journal Ga>Me'99 is On-Line

I would be willing to help in transcribing.....i think.  :)
No...i would.   Let me know what I can do.

marla jo

--------------------------------

Thanks Cosmo,  I'll get back to you.  I expect to make up a central
journals entry.

In actuality ryan already set up that user.

In it, well also add people who will help on either or both web and
transcribing.

maybe even a graphic designer to help with some logos, etc..?

Back at ya.

we appreciate you looking at KC journal pages and give us some ideas.

Also we haven't made up a "typical" state Journal entry page(s) yet and
would appreciate any ideas.  If you make up a draft and tell us the url, we
can look at it as a collorative at-L team.

Thanks much, Tom