RE: [at-l] EMS

I have NOT found that to be true at the two EMS stores we have in town
(Rochester, NY).  If someone has a complaint like that with a particular
store, he or she might try contacting the local manager and, if that doesn't
work, the company.  What the management doesn't know about, the management
can't fix!

Their web site is:

	http://www.emsonline.com

-- Jim Mayer