Re: [at-l] Chat??????

ELT,

	I have a rather clunky WEB chat page that has almost no use.
http://venus.beseen.com/chat/rooms/k/3711/    AT Web Chat Its there if
anyone wants to use it.
	Some of us here have promoted chat on IRC EFNET #AT but since Felix hit
the trail it hasn't been used much. Admin. set up an IRC server just for
us when someone blocked us out. Hmm is that irc.backcountry.net ?
	Many of us meet on AOL's Instant Messenger and AOL/Netscapes Instant
Messenger. These are two separate programs, I hope AOL will combine full
usage between them now that they have Purchased Netscape. Anyone can
talk to  another individually from either group. AOL users have rooms
that groups can meet in, but Netscape/AOL Instant Messenger users cannot
enter these AOL rooms. Netscape/AOL IM users can also have rooms or
group meeting but AOL users cannot join them using the standard AOL
software. AOL users do have the option of downloading AOL/Netscape
Instant Messenger and joining groups outside AOL while running that
program.
	I think it would be good for us to find a nice chat place that all of
us can get to easily without any special programs needed. Seems like
there is a web based IRC client out there we could use so everyone with
a browser could get on IRC perhaps (we all know how Reliable IRC is :-))
What do you think?

chase

--
Charles W. Davidson (WB4PAN)