[at-l] Lowe Contour IV

I actually tried this pack on yesterday.....preety sweet although the
shop had no weight and I didn't have my gear with so I couldn't
give it a proper checkout.  I also tried the attack 50  (?) which was
also tres nice except it came with a built in hydro system and I
still can't get into that.  The idea of sucking on the same straw for
5 months kinda makes me a bit gaggy....Also they didn't have any
pockets to add to the pack. I wish I could get a gander at how you have
your's rigged  <vbg>   Don't suppose you are coming to the Ruck?   k./\