[at-l] hey guys

Hey guys, been a while since I have been on the list, or even done
anything remotely related to the AT!! Its such a damn shame too
because I got the ole trail fever thing again.  Work as kept me away,
as well as knee injury, but its all weighted equally i guess(almost a
pun!)
Anway, i got a version of my wold web page up.  Its at
http://www.stc.net/~arsmith
Its gonna be added on to VERY soon, with additional pics and trail
info for day hikes as well as overnight hikes in the northeast Georgia
area.  Also I have my winter(HEAVY) list-o-gear.  The weight is 48
pounds but that is carrry stuff for my botch thru hike last
year...then the the fall happened, but HEY, i can't deal with it
*sniff*.

Anyway, ya'll tell me what ya think about the ole page, i've kept it
simple this time, no java, no java script, hell no scripts period! :)
I even used *duck and hide* netscape composer on most of it! :)

Happy trails folks and wish you all a happy new year and look forward
to talk'n up the trail with ya'l in 99!!

Courtney

==
Courtney Smith     ICQ UIN:  1179403
HikingSlob@yahoo.com