Re: [at-l] Cell phones

Hey wait a minute. Don't fall into OrangeBug's trap.

A ha a new user.... or is that a toy name ???

Who's playing with the deck ?

WE have to subjects banned on at-L...  cough, cough...

After five thousand, four hundred and fifteen msgs, we agreed..

Go to Trail place and discuss them there if you can ;->  ( sorry devil made
me do it )

Guns and Cell phones.  go the at at-L archives..

but using AA batteries is cute  says wt.

Didn't we also ban umbrellas..

Hey, whose sticking that hiking stick up my rear ??

Oh, it's OK, it's an umbrella  <vwg>

-- Bear Bells