RE: [at-l] weather report

Last night on Coldwater Creek it was about 55 degrees, clear to partly
cloudy with occasional gusts of wind to about 5 mph. Morning dawned cloudy,
the thunderstorms we had been promised seemed not far off. Unfortunately,
the kids slept in. It was nine o'clock before they were up, I still had one
tent to drop at ten thirty when the rain began. An hour and a half later I
was looking for convenient shelter as the first thunderstorm approached.

We found someone's river side cabin with a porch, pulled our canoes onto the
beach and the wind hit thirty miles an hour. Everybody grabbed drybags,
tarps and other gear and ran for the porch. We made it just as a whopper of
a storm opened up. Two hours later we finally resumed our trip, under
overcast skies, about 65 degrees - perfect weather!

Lee I Joe