[at-l] Sermon For The Frozen

Imagine if you will, a simple man, a hiker, standing in front of his
computer monitor wearing only his swimsuit, a dive mask and fins.

"Brothers and sisters of the northern land, the land of snow and wind,
the land of the cold and the frozen, I spea-ka...to you today from the
Church of the Shaking Snorkel. Justwannalet you kno-wa...we *can* warm
this land up to-geth-er (Right on!), that we cay-yan bring that
almighty wind back down to nor-mal-ya (Say it brother!). . .that we
*cay-yan* be free of the Gore that chains us (Woo-hoo!), that we
CAY-YAN sleep again without the retchid blanket of 'leckcity (say
what?). We neverdoanythin' around here NICE and easy so bring your
hands to-getha (Yeahyah!), run your arms up over your heads
(Yeahyah!), now swivel your hips back and forth and join me in your
hearts, in your minds, in your soul as we sing together, "Aruba,
Jamaica, oh I wanna take ya..."

Datto