Re: [at-l] Cell phones in the news--TAlk about COLD!!!!

and the purity of&nbsp; backpack v airdrop! This is so much better than
thread on chickenfeathers.<br>
This is even better than picking tomatoes in bare feet in December. BTW,
did anyone notice it got cold last night?<br>
OrangeBug<br>
Atlanta, GA<br>

Well I am here in Indianapolis and we got 12 inches of snow last night
and the temp has risen to a balmy 19 degrees.  :-)

I am basically snowed in.  Can't get the vehicles out of the driveway.

Elizabeth aka Momolio
Roasting mini marshmellows in the fireplace