Re: [at-l] Sad days in the trial community

In a message dated 1/1/99 4:10:27 PM Eastern Standard Time, felton@bluenet.net
writes:

<< WF said that anyone who uses bluenet.net  server (my server)
 will not have any kind of access to TP or any of it's functions including
 the journals. That is one of the primary reasons that I called him,,,to tell
 him it was unfair to others using my server. He said that was the only way
 he could silence me. This doesn't make much sense since I have friends with
 other servers and could access TP using their computers. Anyway he will
 block an entire server (mine covers several small cities and a bit of a
 major city)  >>
This is bizzare. The only way to 'ban' an individual is to kick their entire
server? I'm not too smart about these things, but does this mean if someone on
AOL gets kicked off the Trailplace list WF will ban 8 million people from his
web site?
wait'll Steve Case here's about this!!
TJ