[at-l] Happy New Year

Wishing all of you the very best this new year.  Its good to be back reading
the list. My hard drive crashed and the replacement was DOA on delivery.  I
lost addresses, my backing files and everything else.  I have a new Email
address:  (mail2beau@adelphia.net)  I will also continue to use this AOL
address until mid February. Then its bye bye AOL.  Fall backpacking here in
Vermont this year has been great.  We are just getting some fridge weather and
maybe some snow.  Again, I wish you all a Happy New Year.

Take care..........

Beau Bushor N1MJD
     "bleeder guy"