Re: [at-l] Sad days in the trial community

At 1:41 PM -0700 01/01/99, hopefl@juno.com wrote:
>Morning all and Happy New Year. ..

You too.

( Deleted other TP data )

>... I'll get on to my question. Is the website
>space that Ryan mentioned going to be used to post the thru hiker
>journals?

Yes for those electing to be on at-L, we are fortunate indeed. I'm not sure
but TP may have also blocked the user's ISP full access to TP which means
they may not be able to read those TP thru-hiker journals. If true a real
bummer.

We are already just starting on KC's now. They will be on Ryan's at-L
site and open for all to see.

Here's KC's preliminary welcome page layout, her picture will be there, not
mine :)

We'll be moving it to at-L very soon. It's temporarily at:

http://www.interactive.net/~hikenet/kcjournal.html

More details later. If you need help, just drop a line :)

>I apologize for being so far behind the thread. Hopeful

Ryan quickly fulfilled our hopes. Our first 1999 kudos to Ryan :)

Tom bear bells Caggiano