[at-l] KC and WF

I talked to WF yesterday for over 3 hours....The reason I had called him was that he had indeed denied me access to the Trailplace Web Site,,,in doing so, anyone using my server would not be able to access the Web Site and was also kicked off the lists. He said that was the only way to silence me,,,to make others "suffer" i.e. they cannot access the Web Site because of me. He said he had to stop the "riot" that was happening and decided I was the one that needed to be stopped. I was kicked off because he "warned" people not to talk about the Rosie/Kahley subject. I had responded to one of Rosie's post and one of Coosa's post,,,thereby "breaking this rule." Of course Rosie and Coosa broke it,,,in other words, how could I respond to the post if they hadn't broken his rule. Of course, they will NOT be kicked off the list. Thanks everyone on At-l for helping me figure this thing out. KC aka War Eagle