Re: [at-l] Design Salt Silk Mummy Liner

One of the nice gifts I got from my wife Kathy for Christmas was a Design Salt
Micro Fleece Mummy line. On the expensive side but says adds 11 * to the bag.

I was out on the trail last night and it was in the teens. Boy were my feet and
legs warm. Soft too.

make sure you wear a balaclava on the head or something else.  The only thing
cold was my big nose :(

Maybe I should get one of the red nose warmers with a tassle on it  for if
nothing else, I'd scare away the bears.  Actually only 4 deers visited me

In the fall and spring, I think I'll just use the liner to keep off the
cool nights.

Warm feet.. ah.. yea I had the feet in those expedition wt smart wools too.

Tat tat, bear bells..