Re: [at-l] Design Salt Silk Mummy Liner

You say you are using a Cats Meow Bag 20/35*   I have a Cats Meow 20 degree
and another bag rated at 35 degrees,,,,I'm confused? How can a bag be 20/35?
I also have a Silk Liner and am following your experiments with great
interest. I will start out with my 20 degree bag next year and am debating
on taking the liner. KC aka War Eagle