[at-l] Schuyler's intense questions and the "cough" the definitive answers :)

At 2:31 PM -0500 12/31/98, Schuyler Stultz wrote:
>Greetings everyone.  I've been gone for a few months,...
>Let's get several subjects in this one mail.  Does anyone have a spare
>thousand dollars to get me hiking this year instead of next?

Well Felix should be arriving here soon. Maybe he and his monkey's panhandled
more then it cost. If nothing else, I here he's got a bunch of credit card
numbers he's will to share :)

 I need a new bag and a new tent, but other than that am ready.

Try a hefty construction bag :) they make a great rain cover. I just jump
right in.

>Anyone know a lot about freshwater Marie Aquariums?  Mine's real cloudy
>and won't clear up.

My Dad once put in a bottle of clorox. Even the fish turned white :(

That's all the great advice other then Enjoy a Great New Year

Tom bear bells Caggiano