Re: [at-l] Trailplace

I just visited TP. I even left a small message regarding the community of AT (such as it is). WF has indicated a desire to see the community as better than the rest of the world. Heck, this is a religion, not a sport.

Let's keep the campfire burning, and hope he finds the way out of the dark.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA

At 12:26 PM 12/31/1998 -0800, Lucian Hicks wrote:
I just tried to get onto Trailplace, and I got through.  But then, I was booted from ATML 8 hours later than KC, so my time may come.

But someone tried to post a message on ATML just letting people know I had been bumped, and that was intercepted and blocked each time it was sent.  Go figure.

Lucian ("Bristlecone")