Re: [at-l] White Mountains at Christmas

In a message dated 12/31/98 2:55:06 PM EDT, lparker@cacaphony.net writes:

<< I need information about trail sections in the White Mountains of New
 Hampshire. I am planning a family trip for next Christmas, during or after
 which, I will spend a few days to a week hiking.

 I am looking at the trail section through the White Mountain National
 Forest. I need info on hiking conditions on these trail sections after
 Christmas. Also, can anyone tell me about resort areas for the rest of the
 family. I have heard that Conway is nice...

 Lee I Joe

Here are the links to sites for the White Mountains.
 <A HREF="http://www.fs.fed.us/r9/white/">White Mountain National Forest</A>
 <A HREF="http://www.fs.fed.us/links/forests.shtml">forests</A> You can find
links to other National Forest on the page.
 <A HREF="http://www.fs.fed.us/">USDA Forest Service</A>
 <A HREF="http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/whites/">White Mountains Server</A>
 <A HREF="http://www.mountwashington.com/">M O U N T W A S H I N G T O N . C O
M</A>